1. Go to Xilnex and fill in item information that will be synced to Zetpy.
2. Weight (Gram), Height, Width and Length are required in marketplaces.
3. Sale Price is a mandatory field as the price here will be auto filled in when the product is add to marketplaces plugin. Other prices are optional. After done, click Save.
4. Click on Stock Adjustment to add item stock.
5. Click on Import Products. Your product is now added to Zetpy successfully.
1. If you add new product from Zetpy, image will not be imported to Xilnex (currently not supported).
2. If you update stock in Zetpy, it will sync to marketplaces only, but will not update to Xilnex.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org