Zetpy has a feature that enable you to import all of your products from Shopee to your Zetpy account.
1) BEFORE you start to Import Products in Zetpy Shopee Plugin, please MAKE SURE that you have done insert the SKU NUMBERS for all the products (both Variation SKU and Parent SKU).
2) If all products are assigned with SKU already, you can login to your Zetpy account and start to import the products from Shopee to Zetpy.
3) After login, go to Shopee Malaysia Plugin.
4) Click Import Products button. (Please take note that the 'Import Products' button can only be used for the First Time / Once).
5) Zetpy will start to import products from Shopee to your Zetpy account.
Note: The process of importing might take some times to complete, depending on how many products (SKUs) you have in Shopee.
6) Once the loading bar is gone, meaning that the importing is completed and all of your products has imported to Zetpy.
Once imported has done, the 'Import Products' button will be DISABLED as the button can only be used for the first time.
---> To Add New Product to marketplace, please create the new product in Zetpy and then sync it to all marketplaces. Please follow the steps here to learn How To Create New Product in Zetpy.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org