(A) Setup QuickBooks plugin in Zetpy
1. Login to your Zetpy control panel.
2. Go to Plugins > Click on Add Plugin tab.
3. You will see the QuickBooks Intuit. Click on Add button.
4. Click on Install button and you are done.
(B) Get QBO API Key from QuickBooksIntuit Developer
i. Before you create an account as below, make sure you have an account on QuickBooks Online.
ii. In here, you will learn how to get credentials from QuickBooks Intuit Developer. Click here for more details or refer steps below.
1. Go to QuickBooks Intuit Developer to create and login account.
2. Click on Dashboard > Create an app.
3. Click on QuickBooks Online and Payments.
4. Insert your App name and select Accounting. Then, click Create app.
5. Fill in Terms of Service Links as follows:
I. End User License Agreement URL - https://www.zetpy.com
6. Go to Production > Keys and OAuth.
7. Insert Redirect URLs and Apps URLs. Then, click Save.
I. Redirect URL (LINK) - https://app.zetpy.com/qbo/callback
II. App URLs (Host Domain) - app.zetpy.com
8. Generate client ID and client secret. Copy the keys to Zetpy QBO plugin.
9. Go back to Zetpy and Paste the Client ID and Client Secret.
10. Click Connect To QBO.
(C) Enable settings in QBO plugin
1. Click on Settings button.
2. On Import Product Settings, you can see:
i. Auto Sync Price: Auto update price from QBO to Zetpy Product Core.
ii. Auto Sync Stock: Auto update stock from QBO > Products > Marketplace/Webstore.
iii. Auto Sync Products: Auto sync products from QBO to Zetpy Product Core.
iv. Last Product Fetch Date: Set today's date or prior to this date.
3. On Import Order Settings, you can see:
i. Auto Sync Orders: Select order manually and will sync every 5 minutes.
ii. Sync Shipping Cost: Shipping fee in the orders.
You can click here for more details about how to enable the shipping/handling on the invoice in Quickbooks.
iii. Sync Vouchers: Vouchers provided by platform and seller.
You can click here for more details about how to enable the discount line to an invoice in Quickbooks.
iv. Use Marketplace Order Ref as Invoice Number: Only enable this if you want to use marketplace Order ID. Disable this if you want to use QBO numbering.
You can click here for more details about how to enable the custom transaction numbers (invoice) in Quickbooks.
a. Custom Field 1: Custom field in QBO invoice to show the order from which marketplace and which account.
b. Custom Field 2: Custom field in QBO invoice to show the order reference number from the marketplace or online platform.
c. Custom Field 3: Custom field in QBO invoice to show the order with the discount code.
You can click here for more details about how to add custom fields to invoices in Quickbooks.
Zetpy account view
4. On Import Order Locations and Customer Settings, you can see:
i. Marketplace: Marketplace & Webstore platform name.
ii. Location: Select location if you want to map these order under this location.
You can click here for more details about how to set up and use location tracking in Quickbooks.
Turn on location tracking
Add a location
iii. Customer: Fill up exactly the same customer name here if you want to map all orders under this customer.
You can click here for more details about how to add customers in Quickbooks.
5. Click on Sync Departments.
6. Last but not least, click on the Save button.
You need to set up your sales tax inside QuickBooks. Click here for more details.
1. Go to Taxes and click on Add Tax.
2. Click on Tax Rate.
3. Insert Tax name, Tax agency, Sales rate (%) and other necessary information.
4. Click Save once done.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.