1. Login to your account and go to StoreHub plugin.
2. Click on Stock Sync.
3. Click on Sync button to update stock from StoreHub BackOffice.
4. Your stocks are now synchronizing and successfully re-synced.
5. Click Download button to download and save product stock in CSV file.
6. Click on StoreHub Backoffice to import the CSV file.
7. Click Select File to upload the CSV file from your desktop.
i. If you are not redirect to the Import page, go to Products > Manage Products > Import CSV.
ii. Do not forget to tick Update inventory in StoreHub Backoffice.
8. Click Import after you successfully attach the file.
9. Your import job has been queued. You'll receive email notifications when the job is done. Alternatively you can check the status below.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com.