A) Google Chrome
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More and then Settings.
3. Under "Privacy and security", click Site settings.
4. Click Pop-ups and redirects.
5. At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
Note: For more information, click here to blocks / allow pop-ups in Chrome.
B) Microsoft Edge
1. In the new Microsoft Edge, go to Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions.
2. Select Pop-ups and redirects.
3. Move the Block toggle to On.
Note: For more information, click here to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge.
C) Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3. Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
Note: For more information, click here for Mozilla Firefox pop-up blocker settings.
1. Open Safari.
2. Click Safari → Preferences.
3. Select Websites at the top.
4. Click Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar.
5. Customize your pop-up preferences; either Block and Notify, Block, and Allow.
Note: For more information, click here to allow pop-ups on Mac.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.