You can now process/fulfill Lazada Orders in Zetpy by enabling you to print the Invoice and Shipping Label.
Just go through some simple steps and you can process order easily in Zetpy!
1) Go to Orders.
2) Click Lazada Malaysia.
3) Search/look for Lazada Order Reference Number and click on the reference number.
4) In the order details, on the upper part, you can see the Order Reference Number, Order Status, Customer Name and Contact Number, Shipping Address as well as Billing Address.
Note: If you would like to print Sales Order, click 'Print to PDF' and it will open a New Tab with the Sales Order in PDF file. This would be optional since Lazada will generate invoice for each order.
5) Scroll down through page, you will see the order details included Product Image, SKU, Product Name, Unit Price, Quantity, Sub-Total and Total Price.
6) To process the order, click 'Update to Ready to Ship'.
7) Tick the checkbox for all items if all are ready to ship and click 'Pack Order'.
8) Select the Delivery Provider from the drop down options, then click 'Submit'.
9) Once clicked Submit, a Success message will be shown on the top right of the page.
10) Next, click 'Set Tax Invoice'.
11) Input the Invoice Number and click Submit.
12) Then, a success message will be shown on the top right of the page.
13) Next, click 'Set Ready to Ship'.
14) A success message will be shown (item status are now pushing to Lazada) on the top right of the page.
15) Lastly, click 'Get Documents'.
16) Select the document (Invoice, Shipping Label, Carrier Manifest) that you would like to print. Eg: Select Invoice first, click Submit.
17) Once submit, you will be prompted with the Invoice in a New tab. Then, right click to Print the Invoice.
18) Go back to the order page in Zetpy, select 'Shipping Label' and click Submit.
19) Once submit, you will be prompted with the Shipping Label page in a New tab. Then, right click to Print.
20) Now the order status has updated to Ready to Ship. Also, the status will be sync to your Lazada Seller Center account.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com