1) Log in to Shopify control panel.
2) Go to Apps.
3) Click on the Manage private apps.
4) Click on the Create new private app button.
5) Kindly insert the details below:
a) Private app name : Zetpy (your store name)
b) Emergency developer email : firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Click on the Review disabled Admin API permissions.
7) After clicking on the Review disabled Admin API permissions. It will expand the list below, kindly set all the settings to Read access or Read and write.
8) Kindly select the latest Webhook API version.
9) Click on the Save button.
10) Click on the Create app button.
11) Then the Zetpy plug-in successfully created in your Shopify control panel, there will have the API key and Password below the screenshot.
You can click here to check how to setup the Shopify plug-in in your Zetpy control panel.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com