1) Log in to Shopify control panel.
2) Go to Apps.
3) Click on the Develop apps for your store.
4) Click on the Create an app button.
5) Kindly insert the details below:
a. App name : Zetpy (your store name)
b. App developer email : (Shopify PIC email)
6) Click on Create app button.
7) Click on the Configure Admin API scopes.
8) On Configuration > Admin API integration, kindly tick on the access scopes as follows:
Note: This is to allow Zetpy able sync new products, stock quantities, product pricing to your Shopify store, and once you have new orders in the Shopify store and it will sync back to Zetpy.
9) Select Shopify publish to the latest Webhook subscriptions, for example: 2022-01 (Latest).
10) Click on the Save button and your configuration is now saved.
11) Zetpy plug-in successfully created in your Shopify control panel.
12) Then, click on Install app to get Admin API access token.
13) Click on Install.
14) Click on Reveal token once.
To protect your data, you’ll only be able to reveal your Admin API token once.
Copy and save your Admin API access token, API Key and API Secret Key in a secure place.
Note: If you lost or missed out Admin API access token, kindly create new app and delete the old one. This is because Shopify will not reveal the token again the second time.
You can click here to check how to setup the Shopify plug-in in your Zetpy control panel.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com