Before you start setup the Shopify plug-in in your Zetpy control panel, click here to check how to setup the Zetpy plug-in in your Shopify store.
1) Log in to Zetpy control panel.
2) Click on the Plugins.
3) Click on the Add Plugin.
4) Scroll down and click on the Add button.
5) Click on the Install button.
6) Click on the Setup button.
7) Kindly copy the API key, Password and Store name from Shopify into Zetpy Shopify plug-in.
8) Click on the Verify button.
Here the example of how to copy the API key, Password and Store name in Shopify control panel.
9) Once successful, it will show the green bar with Account Verified! Select a location message.
10) Select the location based on your setup in your Shopify control panel.
11) Click on the Save button.
12) You can click on the Products button.
You can start to import the product from Shopify or you can sync the product from Zetpy to your Shopify store.
a) Click here to check how to Import Product from Shopify to Zetpy.
b) Click here to check how to Sync Product from Zetpy to Shopify.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org