1. Login to your WooCommerce online store.
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings.
3. Then, go to Advanced > Webhooks. Click on Add Webhook.
4. Fill in the Webhook data such as:
- a. Name: Friendly name for identifying this webhook.
- b. Status: Active.
- c. Topic: Order Updated.
- d. Delivery URL: Copy this link - https://app.zetpy.com/woocommerce/webhooks/order
- e. Secret: Get the credential on Zetpy > WooCommerce plugin > Setup Account > Consumer Secret
- f. API Version: WP REST API Integration v3
5. Last but not least, click on Save Webhook.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.