1) Login to your Zetpy account.
2) On the app section, click Plugins.
3) Click Add Plugins.
4) Click Add button to install Lazada Malaysia plugin.
5) Click Install.
6) Click Authorize as Lazada Malaysia request for your permission to access to your account.
7) Insert your Lazada Shop Name and User Email address.
8) Select Country as Malaysia, and fill in your Email and Password for your Lazada Seller Center account.
9) You have successfully authorized your Lazada account in Zetpy.
10) You can start to sync your products from Zetpy to Lazada Seller Centre. There are 2 options to sync your products:
A) If you have started selling on Lazada (have existing products in Lazada account): Click 'Import Products' to import all your existing products from your Lazada Seller Center to Zetpy. Click here to refer the tutorial.
B) If you've not started selling on Lazada yet (no existing product in Lazada account): You can Add New Product in Zetpy and sync it to Lazada. Click here to follow the steps on How To Add New Product In Plugin.
*Note: If you already started selling on Lazada, once you've authorized your account, the system will automatically fetch back the past 6 months' orders into your Zetpy account, along with the details of the customers. After that, new order will start to pull in to Zetpy.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org