1) Log In to your online store.
2) Go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
3) Click on Advanced. Then click REST API.
4) Fill in all required information:
- Description: Friendly name for identifying these keys.
- User: Owner of these keys.
- Permissions: MUST BE choose 'Read/Write'
5) Click Generate API Key.
6) API Key generated successfully. Make sure to copy your keys now as the secret key will be hidden once you leave this page. Click Copy to paste them inside Zetpy.
You can click here to check how to setup the WooCommerce plug-in in your Zetpy control panel.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com