Before you add your product to Shopify plug-in, make sure you have created product in Zetpy Product Core.
i. Click here on How to Add Single Product in Zetpy.
ii. Click here on How to Add Variation Product in Zetpy.
If your products already exists inside Zetpy Product Core, you can refer steps as follows:
1. Go to Shopify plug-in.
2. Click Add Product button.
3. You can search your product here using Product Name or SKU, and tick them.
4. Click on Select Product button.
5. You can edit or manage your product information before you sync it to Shopify.
a. Title: Product Name.
b. Description: Product Description.
c. Original Price: Product Original Price.
d. Compare at price: The original price for a product that is on sale (Sale Price).
e. Item Cost Price: Costs for the Single or Variant product.
f. SKU: Stock Keeping Unit.
g. Barcode: Product Barcode usually used by reseller.
h. Product Type: A category for the product that you can use to manage your products.
i. Vendor: Brand, Manufacturer or Wholesaler.
j. Tags: Searchable keywords that you can associate with your product.
k. Weight: Product weight in KG.
l. Image: Product image.
m. Collection: Product Category.
Note: Firstly, you need to create Collection on your Shopify store. Click here to know how.
On Shopify store, make sure to set Collection type as Manual, and Save afterwards.
6. Once done, tick "Publish to Shopify" and click the Save button.
7. The products status is now Success.
8. Log in your Shopify store account. Go to Products > All Products.
9. Search for your product name by insert the keyword.
10. Click on product name link for details of your product.
If you want to Adjust Stock, you can only do it at Product core.
Click here to Adjust your Inventory of Single Product in Zetpy.
Click here to Adjust your Inventory of Variation Product in Zetpy.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org