1) Login to your Zetpy account.
2) On the app section, click Plugins.
3) Click Add Plugins.
3) Click Add button to install Shopee Plugin.
4) Click Install.
5) Click Authorize to give permission to access to your Shopee account.
6) Insert your Shopee Shop Name and User Email address.
7) Click Save.
8) Select shopee.com.my from the option.
9) Enter your Shopee login details.
10) Click Login.
11) Click Yes.
12) The authorization is completed and your Shopee account is noe connected into Zetpy.
13) You can start to sync your products from Zetpy to your Shopee Seller Centre account. There are 2 options to sync your products:
A) If you have started selling on Shopee (have existing products in your Shopee account): You may import all your existing products from your Shopee Seller Center to Zetpy. Please refer here to learn how to import product.
B) If you've not start to selling on Shopee (no existing product in Shopee account): You can Add New Product in Zetpy and sync it to your Shopee account. Please refer here to learn how to add new product.
*Noted: Once you have authorized Shopee account, the system will automatically fetch back all the orders for the past 6 months into Zetpy, along with the details of customers.
If you have any issues or questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org