To start, follow the initial setup guide as below:
Step 1: Install Plugin & Authorize Account
- 1.1 Install Marketplaces Plugin
Install marketplaces plugin that you are selling at. Eg, Lazada, Shopee, Prestomall, Lelong
- 1.2 Authorize Marketplace Account
Authorize permission account to allow Zetpy to access marketplace account.
Read More about Marketplaces Installation & Authorize Plugin
Step 2: Import Products from marketplaces
Before import, here's the tips and know-how you should know:
- Which marketplaces should you import from first?
We suggest you to first import from: Lazada > Shopee > PrestoMall.
It is because Lazada has the most completed product details. If you're selling in Lazada, you should import products from Lazada first. If you're not, you can import from Shopee first, followed by PrestoMall.If you have any concern about this, please contact us at email@example.com for more advice.
Is SKU important?
SKU is Important because it is the key to SYNC product from Zetpy to Marketplaces ( Lazada, Shopee, PrestoMall, and Lelong) and vise versa. Therefore,
- All products must be assigned with SKUs in every marketplace.
- The SAME item in different marketplaces must have the SAME SKU.
- Zetpy will import products which assigned with SKU only.
- Is it only IMPORT once?
Yes, Zetpy only allow to IMPORT ONCE from each marketplaces account to Zetpy and the import button will be disabled. Once there's new product, you need to create it on Zetpy and then sync it to marketplaces.
- Where is the imported product details store at?
The product information of the FIRST import marketplace account will store in Zetpy > Product listing and marketplace plugin itself.
- The following import marketplaces account details will store at the marketplace plugin itself. You can modify the product details (i.e Name, Description, Price) in Marketplace Plugin ONLY.
- The FIRST imported products info will not be overwrite by the following import in the Product Listing, except for STOCK quantity. Stock Quantity must be adjusted in Zetpy > Product listing, not under Marketplace Plugin.
Once the import is done, your product items will display in Zetpy > Product. Next, you can check through the item details, if there's no issue, you can continue to import another marketplace account.
Tutorials of import product from marketplaces:
Step 3: Check & Update Stock Quantity
After you have completed the importing from marketplace account, you can check through all the stock inventory of each product. Then, you can bulk update Stock Quantity to make sure all of the stock items are tally in each marketplace.
Note: Change the stock quantity under Zetpy > Products listing, it will reflect to all marketplaces plugin.
Read More about Bulk Update Stock.
Step 4: Add New Product
Congratulation! You've done the importing.
Now, you can add new product in Zetpy and sync the items to your marketplaces account which will save your time!
Add New Product into Marketplaces Plugin