To start, follow the initial setup guide as below:
Step 1: Install Plugin & Authorize Account
- 1.1 Install Marketplaces Plugin
Install marketplaces plugin that you are selling at. Eg, Lazada, Shopee, Prestomall, Lelong
- 1.2 Authorize Marketplace Account
Authorize permission account to allow Zetpy to access marketplace account.
Read More about Marketplaces Installation & Authorize Plugin
Step 2: Import Products from marketplaces
Before import, here are the tips and know-how you should know:
- Which marketplaces should you import from first?
We suggest you to first import from Lazada > Shopee > PrestoMall.
It is because Lazada has the most completed product details. If you're selling in Lazada, you should import products from Lazada first. If you're not, you can import from Shopee first, followed by PrestoMall.
Important Tip: Product Dimension (Length, Width, Height) in Shopee Seller Center is not a mandatory field while they are mandatory fields in Lazada Seller Center. Hence, if you didn't fill in Product Dimension in Shopee Seller Center, you gonna fill in first (if you choose to import from Shopee first) else product dimension will be empty after you imported to Zetpy in the Product listing.
Is SKU important?
SKU is Important because it is the key to SYNC product from Zetpy to Marketplaces ( Lazada, Shopee, PrestoMall, and Lelong) and vise versa. Therefore,
- All products must be assigned with SKUs in every marketplace.
- The SAME item in different marketplaces must have the SAME SKU.
- Zetpy will import products which assigned with SKU only
Important Tip: In Shopee, the SKU is not a mandatory field, so if you didn't fill in SKU in Shopee Seller Center, kindly fill in the SKU first before you import the product into Zetpy. The products in Shopee will not be imported to Zetpy if the SKU field is empty.
- Is it only IMPORT once?
Yes, Zetpy only allows to IMPORT ONCE from each marketplace account to Zetpy and the import button will be disabled. Once there's new product, you need to create it on Zetpy and then sync it to marketplaces.
- Where is the imported product details store at?
The product information of the FIRST import marketplace account will store in Zetpy > Product listing and marketplace plugin itself.
- The following import marketplaces account details will store at the marketplace plugin itself. You can modify the product details (i.e Name, Description, Price) in Marketplace Plugin ONLY.
- The FIRST imported product info will not be overwritten by the following import in the Product Listing, except for STOCK quantity. Stock Quantity must be adjusted in Zetpy > Product listing, not under Marketplace Plugin.
Once the import is done, your product items will display in Zetpy > Product. Next, you can check through the item details, if there's no issue, you can continue to import another marketplace account.
Tutorials of import product from marketplaces:
Step 3: Check & Update Stock Quantity
After you have completed the importing from the marketplace account, you can check through all the stock inventory of each product. Then, you can bulk update Stock Quantity to make sure all of the stock items are tally in each marketplace.
Note: Change the stock quantity under Zetpy > Products listing, it will reflect to all marketplaces plugin.
Read More about Bulk Update Stock.
Step 4: Add New Product
Congratulation! You've done the importing.
Now, you can add a new product in Zetpy and sync the items to your marketplace account which will save you time!
Add New Product into Marketplaces Plugin